Mining & Minerals companies can enhance safety as well save time and money using UAVs by combining new sampling and imaging techniques. These outputs are manipulated by software designed to improve the effectiveness of resource exploration and the efficiency of mine development and monitoring.
Combining a variety of GIS services, 2D mapping and 3D data visualisation and modeling software with UAV aerial imagery and drill-hole data, The Bionic Eye is able to create: Mine models, resource concentrations models, extraction plans and calculate volumetric measures. Even model water and flood paths – all at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional surveying techniques.
The Bionic Eye has built numerous UAVs for clients worldwide - from basic Photogrammetry to Survey Grade LiDAR systems supported by a variety of software tools to create rich data models, resource concentrations models, extraction plans, and more for the mining industry.
- Collect up-to-date aerial imagery for rapid situation assessment
- Compile drill hole data to create 2D & 3D imagery
- 2D Cross Sections, Horizontal Plans and Longitudinal Sections
- Calculate volumetric information of open pit mines or piling areas
- Collect and maintain up-to-date geo-referenced orthophotos, digital elevation models and aerial panoramic imagery of refineries and plants
- Vehicle fuel optimisation from roads gradients
- Water and flood path analysis
- Produce high-quality scaled geological maps
From aerial inspection to highly accurate laser scanning - we offer it all!