Oil & Gas Sector
The Bionic Eye uses UAVs and data management applications to provide oil and gas companies with inspection, monitoring, and mapping of oil and gas pipelines and other infrastructure. UAVs equipped with specialized sensors can detect “invisible” gas leaks and can also be used for resource exploration in difficult to reach locations.
Protecting and maintaining tens of thousands of kilometers of pipeline is an important and difficult task. The Bionic Eye is working with clients to use UAVs and software solutions that allow companies to carry out this mission where manned flight or foot-patrol is too expensive, dangerous or time consuming.
- Aerial inspection of gas and oil pipelines for corrosion, leaks and other anomalies
- Provide expedient reconnaissance and live imagery in cases of natural disasters, severe weather or accident
- Perform aerial structural and thermal inspection of refineries and processing plants without requiring plant shutdowns
- Collect and maintain up-to-date geo-referenced orthophotos, digital elevation models and aerial panoramic imagery of refineries and plants
- Provide inventory database management and network modeling
Access all areas - gain access to dangerous or difficult areas without costly shutdowns...